Want to work with the health industry’s best?
We are always looking for people with a commitment to excellence to join our team.
We look forward to hearing from you, so please contact us on (02) 9264 4555 or fill out the application form.
Why work with Regal Health?
Working with Regal Health is an excellent career move! Regal can help you provide world-class care by providing:
- Comprehensive home health orientation, training and support
- The support of a dedicated Clinical Excellence team of educators and Senior Clinicians with many years of experience
- Access to professional partnerships, research and affiliations
- Recognition as a Regal Community Nurse or Allied Health professional through Awards program
- Working in a community that cares if you are happy and who supports you to be your best
At Regal we want you to fulfill your dream of being responsible for healing and caring for your clients in their own home.
Why we are leaders in healthcare
Regal Health is regularly surveyed by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards and other industry bodies, and consistently receives outstanding results.
In 1994 Regal Health became the first private Community Nursing and Allied Health Service in Australia to be accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards.
Results from Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (2011 data)
|Visits commenced within 24 hours of referral||99%|
|Goal of care met||90%|